- Patients must have disease that can be measured.
- Patients must meet criteria for either platinum-resistant or platinum-sensitive
ovarian or peritoneal cancer.
- Patients may only have had one prior platinum-based chemotherapy regimen.
- Patients must be willing and able to stop all aspirin and NSAID medications
immediately before and for a time after each treatment cycle (approx. 5-8 days)
- Patients must have normal kidney function.
- Patients may not have a Low Malignant Potential or Borderline Ovarian Tumor.
- Patients may not have received pelvic or abdominal radiotherapy.
- Patients must not have evidence of or received treatment for another cancer within
the last 5 years.
- Patients must not have been diagnosed with a heart attack in the last 6 months.
- Patients who are unwilling or unable to take folic acid tablets, vitamin B12
injections or dexamethasone tablets.