1. Time interval: from 1991 to date.
2. Comprehensive surgical staging or debulking procedure.
3. All female patients with endometrial cancer who underwent surgery for endometrial
cancer at Far Eastern Memorial Hospital.
1. Not comprehensive staging/debulking procedure.
2. Patients who died of postoperative complications within 30 days after surgery were
excluded from the survival analysis.
Type of Study:
Observational Model: Case-Only, Time Perspective: Retrospective
Factors affecting overall survival and disease-free survival of endometrial cancer
Outcome Time Frame:
Taiwan: Institutional Review Board
- Endometrial Cancer
- Endometrial Neoplasms
- Sarcoma, Endometrial Stromal