Phase 2 Open Label Trial Of Oral Intermittent Dacomitinib In Patients With Advanced NSCLC
- Evidence of histologically confirmed, advanced NSCLC (stage IIIB/IV).
- Evidence of T790M mutation to enroll in Cohort A.
- Evidence of measurable disease by radiographic technique.
- Adequate organ function.
- Patients with T790M mutation who stopped any prior EGFR-directed therapy without
evidence of disease progression.
- Symptomatic brain metastases.
- Uncontrolled or significant cardiovascular disease.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding.
Type of Study:
Allocation: Non-Randomized, Endpoint Classification: Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Parallel Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Best Overall Response
Outcome Time Frame:
Baseline up to 78 weeks
Pfizer CT.gov Call Center
United States: Food and Drug Administration
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Non-small cell lung cancer
- T790M mutation. dacomitinib
- Carcinoma, Non-Small-Cell Lung
- Lung Neoplasms