Phase 1 Trial of Celyvir in Children and Adults With Metastatic and Refractory Solid Tumors.
- Children: Up to 18 yrs. Refractory to at least 2 previous therapy lines. Life
expectancy more than 6 months. Measurable disease.
- Adults: 18-75 yrs. Refractory to at least 2 previous therapy lines. ECOG (Eastern
Cooperative Oncology Group) <2. Measurable disease.
- Central Nervous System metastasis.
- Experimental therapy during the previous month.
- Chemotherapy less than 3 weeks previous.
- Any organ functionally impaired.
- Concurrent infectious disease.
Type of Study:
Endpoint Classification: Safety/Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Adverse effects after intravenous infusions
We will record any sign or symptom that could be related to the infusion of Celyvir.
Outcome Time Frame:
48 hours after each infusion
Manuel Ramírez, MD PhD
Hospital Universitario Niño Jesús
Spain: Spanish Agency for Medicine and Health Products
- Solid Tumors
- Mesenchymal stem cells
- Oncolytic adenovirus
- Neoplasm Metastasis