Evolution of Bone Mineral Density (BMD) in Patients With Lymphoma Undergoing Chemotherapy: Prospective Longitudinal Study Over 12 Months.
- Subjects aged 18 to 80 with lymphoma,
- Histological diagnosis of Hodgkin's lymphoma (HL) or non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) of
follicular or aggressive (large cell or other),
- Patients who have not yet started their chemotherapy or who have started for less
than a month
- Patient has signed informed consent.
- Pathological fractures at the time of initial diagnosis of lymphoma,
- Compression of neurological epidural,
- Patients receiving treatment for osteoporosis (including bisphosphonates, selective
modulators of estrogen receptor, calcitonin and parathyroid hormone Teriparatide).
- Discovery of osteoporosis or osteopenia fracture during the initial evaluation
requiring the establishment of an osteoporosis treatment,
- Radiotherapy to the lumbar spine or hip studied,
- Location of bone lymphoma in the lumbar spine or hip studied,
- History of disorders affecting bone metabolism (prostate cancer with androgen,
stomach cancer, hyperparathyroidism, hyperthyroidism, uncontrolled ...)
- A person incapable of giving consent personally,
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women,
- Protected Person (under guardianship)
- Patient not affiliated with a social security system.