- Signed informed consent obtained prior to initiation of any study-specific procedures
and treatment as confirmation of the patient's awareness and willingness to comply
with the study requirements.
- Histologically confirmed and documented ovarian cancer with malignant ascites.
- ECOG(Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group, ECOG) PS 0-2.
- Life expectancy of >3 months.
- No serious inadequate bone marrow function, liver and renal function or significant
- Known hypersensitivity to any of the study drugs or excipients.
- Any current anti-cancer therapy.
- No evidence of ascites.
- Key organ dysfunction.
- Significant cardiovascular disease (e.g. congestive heart failure (CHF), uncontrolled
cardiac arrhythmia, angina, heart valve disease, myocardial infarction and refractory
hypertension need to be long time controlled by medicine).
- Non-healing wound, ulcer or bone fracture.
- Uncontrolled psychiatric history.