Stratification of Patients With Chronic Liver Disease Using Multi Spectral CT
- adult patient undergoing CT scan for/suspicion of hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Patients should be scheduled for/or should have obtained a multiphasic MRI of the
- patients < 18 years old.
- history of allergy to intravenous contrast.
- patients at risk for contrast-induced-nephropathy,
- pregnant patients.
Type of Study:
Observational Model: Cohort, Time Perspective: Prospective
Detection of hepatocellular carcinoma on Multi Spectral CT
Outcome Time Frame:
confirmation with focal biopsy and or/contrast-enhanced MRI of the liver acquired within 6 months prior to the multi spectral CT scan.
Dushyant V Sahani, MD
Director of CT, Massachusetts General Hospital
United States: Institutional Review Board
- Chronic Liver Disease.
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
- Liver Fibrosis.
- Liver disease
- Multi Spectral CT
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Carcinoma, Hepatocellular
|Massachusetts General Hospital,||Boston, Massachusetts 02114|