Low-dose Nilotinib and Imatinib Combination in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Patients, With Failure, Suboptimal Response or Treatment Intolerance.
- CML patients with failure or suboptimal response to imatinib therapy according to
criteria established by the European Leukemia Net (ELN)
- Patients with grade II or higher adverse events.
- CML patients not suitable for stem cell transplantation.
- Patients in blast crisis.
- Pregnant women
- Patients without a contraception method.
Type of Study:
Endpoint Classification: Safety/Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Major molecular response
Major molecular response will be evaluated with quantitative Real time polymerase chain reaction assay (RT-PCR)for BCR/ABL at 6 months.
Outcome Time Frame:
Mexico: Ethics Committee
- Leukemia, Myeloid, Chronic, BCR-ABL Positive
- Chronic myeloid leukemia
- suboptimal response
- Leukemia, Myeloid
- Leukemia, Myelogenous, Chronic, BCR-ABL Positive