1. Provision of written informed consent
2. T2c-T3b N0 M0 (biopsy、 bone scan、 CT、 MRI)
3. No Metastasis (bone scan、 CT、 MRI)
4. PSA level>10ng/ml
5. Histological or cytological confirmation of prostate cancer
6. Able to understand and comply with the requirements of the study
1. Having been treated with external radiation therapy or chemistry therapy.
2. Clinical relevant disease and/or abnormalities (past or present), eg, significant
cardiovascular, renal or liver disease, malignancy, gastro-intestinal disorders, or
other conditions which could affect the absorption/elimination of drugs.
3. Alanine amino transferase (ALT) or aspartate amino transferase (AST) greater than 2
times the upper limit of normal (ULN) at screening findings that make it undesirable
for the patient to participate in the study in the opinion of the investigator(s)
4. In the opinion of the investigator(s), any evidence of severe or uncontrolled
systemic disease (eg, currently unstable or unresolved respiratory, cardiac, hepatic,
or renal disease).
5. Contra-indications (eg, known or suspected allergy) to GnRH antagonists or
excipients(non-active ingredients of investigational product).
6. Treatment with a non-approved or investigational drug within 30 days before study
7. Bibulosity or drug abuse.