1. Patients with radical hepatectomy in Eastern Hepatobiliary Surgery Hospital;
2. Hepatocellular carcinoma confirmed pathologically;
3. The liver function is Child-Pugh A, as well as the Child-Pugh B achieved to A after
4. The HAI score of cirrhosis <12
1. Patients with apparent cardiac, pulmonary, cerebric and renal dysfunction,which may
affect the treatment of liver cancer.
2. Patients with other diseases which may affect the treatment mentioned here.
3. Patients with medical history of other malignant tumors.