Blood will be drown before thyroidectomy, 2 weeks after the operation and 3-4 month after
- Patients who were diagnosed with thyroid carcinoma and are going to have total
- Patients with unbalanced thyroid hormones.
- Aged 18-65 years at the time of screening.
- Provision of written informed consent.
- Patients with Diabetes.
- Patients with any other chronic inflammatory diseases.
- Steroid treatment.
Type of Study:
Observational Model: Case Control, Time Perspective: Prospective
Changes in UCP2 mRNA concentrations.
The difference between the result at two weeks and four months compare to base line.
Outcome Time Frame:
Base line (before opporation), 2 weeks after opporation and for after opporation.
Israel: Ministry of Health
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid function
- Thyroid carcinoma
- Thyroid Neoplasms
- Thyroid Diseases