Phase II Study With Hiltonol and Dendritic Cells in Solid Tumors
- Confirmed diagnosis of advanced solid tumors
- Measurable disease
- Performance status 0, 1 or 2.
- Adequate renal, hepatic and bone marrow function
- Availability of tumor tissue, for maturing dendritic cells
- Clinically relevant diseases or infections.
- concurrent participation in other clinical trial or administration or other
- Concurrent cancer, with the exceptions allowed by the PI.
- Pregnant or breast feeding women
- immunosuppressant treatment
- known uncontrolled central nervous system metastasis
Type of Study:
Endpoint Classification: Safety/Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Outcome Time Frame:
Jose Luis Perez Gracia, MD, PhD
Clinica Universidad de Navarra
Spain: Agencia Española de Medicamentos y Productos Sanitarios