Polymorphism of the IgH Locus Regulatory Region as a Prognostic Factor During Immune Pathologies.
This study should thus finally provide answers to 5 questions which are currently
- How the 3'RR alleles are linked to IgG allotypes and corresponding IgH haplotypes?
- Is there a physiological link between 3'RR alleles and production of the various Ig
classes and sub-classes?
- Is the 3'RR polymorphism connected with the risk of more severe forms of allergic
- Is the 3'RR polymorphism connected with the risk of occurrence and/or severe evolution
- Is the oncogenicity of translocations affecting the IgH locus connected to the strength
of the 3'RR allelic variants?
Observational Model: Cohort, Time Perspective: Prospective
the percentage of allele B
A comparison will be made of the percentage of allele B between healthy volunteers and the three cohorts of subjects with various diseases: (1) lymphoma (lymphoma-proliferation with chromosome 14 translocation ), (2) Henoch-Schonlein purpura HSP (3), allergy (peanut and Hymenoptera venom)
Michel COGNE, MD
France: Agence Nationale de Sécurité du Médicament et des produits de santé