Response to Influenza Vaccination in Lymphoma Patients Treated With CHOP and Rituximab
1. Patients with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, treated with rituximab (with a range of 6-12
cycles) and who are in remission.
2. Completion of rituximab therapy in the last twelve months before start of the study.
3. Age ≥ 18 years.
4. Signing of informed consent.
1. Completion of rituximab therapy 7-8 months before start of the study.
2. Fever at time of vaccination.
3. Previous/known allergic reaction to any of the components of the vaccines given.
Type of Study:
Allocation: Non-Randomized, Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Prevention
Influenza antibody titre
Outcome Time Frame:
3 weeks after vaccination
Minke AE Rab, Drs.
St. Antonius Hospital
The Netherlands: The Central Committee on Research Involving Human Subjects (CCMO)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL)
- influenza vaccination
- Influenza, Human
- Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin