- Histological or cytologic diagnosis of NSCLC
- Patients with disease progression after local treatment(WBRT and/or SRS) combined
with Icotinib treatment.
- Patients with EGFR mutation or the lesions that remains stable for more than 3 months
after local treatment(WBRT and/or SRS) combined with Icotinib treatment.
- ECOG performance status 0-2
- Doctors consider the patients will not benefit from local treatment(WBRT and/or SRS)
- Expected survival of greater than 3 months
- Age: 18-75 years
- The patients with key organs maintenance of basic function: Hemoglobin ≥ 9g/dL,
White Blood Cell ≥ 3×109/L, Neutrophil count ≥ 1.5×109/L, platelets ≥ 80×109/L, total
bilirubin < 1.5 times of the upper normal values, Alanine transaminase (ALT) and
aspartate transaminase (AST) < 2.5 of the upper normal values, the serum creatinine <
1.5 times of the upper normal values
- Signed informed consent document on file.
- Brain metastasis without local treatment before
- Patients without the treatment of Icotinib before or the therapeutic time less than 3
- More than 3 extracranial organs have metastatic lesions
- The patient with other type malignant tumors before
- The patient with fertility capacity, but without contraceptive application