A Phase IV, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single-Center Study of the Effects of Fesoterodine in Men at High Risk for Overactive Bladder/Detrusor Overactivity Post Robotic-Assisted Laparoscopic Prostatectomy )
- Men aged 30 to 90 years old with prostate adenocarcinoma who have already made their
treatment selection of RARP, and only men with an AUA symptom score greater than 7
will be included. All subjects must be able to read and comprehend fully the
- Men with prostate neoplasms other than adenocarcinoma
- Subjects receiving other treatments for prostate cancer will be excluded.
- Any subject with a preexisting bladder disease will be excluded.
- Subjects with acute urinary retention and/or deceased gastointestinal motility.
- Subjects with glaucoma.
- Subjects with hepatic or renal impairment.
- Subjects taking CYP3A4 Inhibitors (e.g.ketoconazole, intraconazole, clarithromycin).
- Subjects with myasthenia gravis
- Subjects who are unwilling or unable to complete the subject questionnaires
- Subjects, who in the opinion of the investigator, would be non-compliant with the
majority of the visits scheduled or study procedures.