Circulating Tumor Cells Identification in Advanced Stage Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
- Advanced stage NSCLC (stages IIIB, and IV) with measurable or evaluable disease at
- Age ≥ 18 years.
- Measurable or evaluable disease according to RECIST criteria.
- Ability to sign informed consent.
- Prior cancers within 5 years, except for non-melanoma skin cancers, and in situ
- Prior chemotherapy, radiation or surgery for lung cancer.
- Inability to comply with study and/or follow-up procedures.
Type of Study:
Observational Model: Cohort, Time Perspective: Prospective
Identification of circulating tumor cells in locally advanced, and metastatic non-small cell lung cancer.
Circulating tumor cells will be search with the Veridex method, and a value per 7.5 f blood will be recorded.
Outcome Time Frame:
France: Afssaps - Agence française de sécurité sanitaire des produits de santé (Saint-Denis)
- Stage IIIB Non Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Stage IV Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- lung cancer
- circulating tumor cells
- monocentrique trial
- Carcinoma, Non-Small-Cell Lung
- Lung Neoplasms
- Neoplastic Cells, Circulating