Reader Study to Demonstrate That Use of ClearRead Confirm is Superior to the Use Standard AP/PA X-ray Image
- For the radiologists, they must in in active practice of community radiology
- For the cases, they must be patients who have a tube, line, or wire in their chest. A
small number of completely normal bedside chest radiographs will be included.
- For radiologists: Not in active practice. Working in a university hospital.
- For cases: children. Do not meet image quality criteria.
Type of Study:
Observational Model: Case Control, Time Perspective: Prospective
Time for completion of tasks comparing two groups.
Time for completion of tasks of identifying the tips of tubes, lines, and wires.
Outcome Time Frame:
Matthew T Freedman, MD, MBA
United States: Institutional Review Board
- Indwelling Catheters
- Image Interpretation, Computer Assisted
- Image Processing
|Georgetown University Medical Center, Suite 603, 2115 Wisconsin Ave
||Washington,, District of Columbia 20007