Pilot Study of Skin Biopsy Sites: A Consensus Approach Based on Patient and Physician Interviews
- Age 18 and Over
- The subjects are in good health.
- The subjects have the willingness and the ability to understand and provide informed
consent for the use of their tissue and communicate with the investigator.
- Patients who have had one or multiple skin biopsies OR board-certified
- Under 18 years of age.
- Subjects who are unable to understand the protocol or give informed consent.
Type of Study:
Observational Model: Cohort, Time Perspective: Cross-Sectional
Review of Physician and Patient Experience
Subjects will answer a combination of:
Open-ended questions and
Questions asking for subject to rank possible responses
Outcome Time Frame:
Last four weeks of study
Murad Alam, MD
United States: Institutional Review Board
- Identification of Skin Cancer Biopsy Sites
- Skin Neoplasms
|Northwestern University Dermatology||Chicago, Illinois 60611|