To Association of Serum Ferrtin and Homocysteine Levels With Insulin Resistence and Metabolic Syndrome in Women With Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- female patients who had been performed with fully PCOS-related survey Who visited the
Reproductive Endocrinology Clinic at the Wan Fang Medical Center at Taipei Medical
University from Jan 1, 2008, to November 30, 2011.
- women who had been diagnosed with disorders of the uterus (e.g., Asherman's Syndrome,
Mullerian agenesis), and chromosomal anomalies (e.g., Turner syndrome)
- women who had menopause
- women with inadequate clinical/biochemical records
- women who had had ovarian cysts or ovarian tumors
- women who took hormone, medicine for Diabetes and/or cardiovascular disease.