Special Investigation Of Xalkori For NSCLC (Regulatory Post Marketing Commitment Plan)
All the patients whom an investigator prescribes Crizotinib (XALKORI) should be registered.
- All the patients whom an investigator prescribes XALKORI. (Patients need to be
administered Crizotinib (XALKORI) in order to be enrolled in this all cases
- Patients not administered XALKORI in spite of enrolled.
Type of Study:
Observational Model: Case-Only, Time Perspective: Prospective
The incidence of adverse drug reactions in this surveillance.
Outcome Time Frame:
Pfizer CT.gov Call Center
Japan: Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- All cases surveillance in Japan
- ALK-positive unresectable advanced and/or recurrent non-small cell lung cancer
- Carcinoma, Non-Small-Cell Lung
- Lung Neoplasms