The Use of CT Perfusion to Determine the Normalization Window Period in the Treatment of Advanced Primary Lung Adenocarcinoma With Endostar
- Histologically or cytologically newly diagnosed as unresectable and metastasis
advanced lung adenocarcinoma(Stage IV, Seventh Edition of the UICC/AJCC
Classification for Lung Cancer).
- At least one measurable objective tumor lesion, spiral CT or PET-CT examination: the
shortest diameter ≥2cm，and no obvious necrosis
- Life expectancy ≥12weeks
- Patients receive palliative radiotherapy for bone's pain relief; patients receive
radiotherapy for brain metastasis、patients after brain transfer operation or
radiation therapy are allowed to enter the research.
- 18≤Patients'age ＜70 years.
- Electrocolonogram (ECOG) Score:0-1.
- Granulocyte count ≥ 2.0×109/L, platelet count ≥ 100×109/L.
- Serum bilirubin within the normal range.
- Aspartate aminotransferase ( AST ), Alanine aminotransferase ( ALT ) within the
normal range(if the patients is diagonosed as liver metastasis,his/her AST/ALT should
not surpass 1.5 times of the normal range ).
- Serum creatinine within the normal range and creatinine clearance rate ≥60ml/min
- Compliance with research requirements and be able to follow up.
- Within 72 hours before the treatment, all women pregnant with pregnant possibility
should undergo pregnancy test and get negative results.
- Patients with fertility ability should take effective contraceptive techniques.
- Sign informed consent of this clinic trial.
- Lung adenocarcinoma patients who received systemic chemotherapy/thoracic
- Received resection, cutting or aspiration within seven days
- Any unstable systemic diseases (including peptic ulcer、active infection、grade4
hypertension、unstable angina、congestive heart failure、liver, metabolic disorders or
fracture、unhealing wound )
- Chronic kidney disease history(including chronic nephritis, nephrotic syndrome,
Obstruction of urinary tract etc. caused by Urinary calculus)
- have to use anticoagulant drugs at the same time
- patients with obvious coagulation disorders、active bleeding and bleeding tendency
- Any other malignancies (complete cure of cervical carcinoma in situ/basal cell
carcinoma/squamous cell carcinoma are excluded )happened within 5 years.
- Signifinant weight loss, weight lost during the 6 weeks more than or equal to 10%
- Patients who take bone metastasis as the only observing index
- Allergic to escherichia coli preparation
- Used Endostar before
- Lactating women
- Contraindications written on Pemetrexed、Carboplatin、Dexamethasone instructions
- Allergic to radiographic contrast agents
- In the middle or planning to attend other clinic trails