Pilot Study of Breast Cancer Registry in Thailand
1. Male or Female > 18 years,
2. Newly diagnosed stage I-IV breast cancer which is defined to meets any one of the
following clinical or pathological staging criteria (version 6.0 AJCC
classification17) in Appendix B.
3. No prior therapy (other than surgery) for current disease,
4. Written informed consent (if required by local regulations).
1. Unable to receive definitive treatment
2. Unable to attend regular follow-up visit
Type of Study:
Observational Model: Cohort, Time Perspective: Prospective
Thailand: Ethical Committee
- Conditions or Focus of Study: *FDAAA
- (Enter 1 to 5 Items)
- Breast Neoplasms