Role of Procalcitonin in Differantiation Between Bacerial Infection and Non Infectious Inflammation in Febrile Hepatocellular Carcinoma Patients After Locoregional Treatment
1. - Hepatocellular carcinoma patients who will undergo TACE and/or radio-frequency.
2. - Fever more than 38C after 48 hours post intervention.
1. HCC Patients who does not develop fever after intervention.
2. Proven infection elsewhere (e.g. UTI, chest infection..)
Type of Study:
Observational Model: Case Control, Time Perspective: Prospective
Differantiate between post- embolization syndrom and sepsis following locoregional treatment for hepatocellular carcinoma
Outcome Time Frame:
Hisham K Dabbous, professor
Tropical medicine department
Egypt: Institutional Review Board
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- hepatocellular carcinom
- postablation syndrom
- Carcinoma, Hepatocellular