Confocal Endomicroscopy for GI Neoplasia Study
The aim of this study is to optimize and validate in-vivo imaging systems capable of highly
accurate, real-time classification of colorectal neoplasia.
- Those patients undergoing colonoscopy for screening or surveillance of colon polyps
will be included in this study.
- Patients with known polyposis syndromes, inflammatory bowel disease, allergy to
fluorescein, or refusal to provide informed consent.
Type of Study:
Observational Model: Cohort, Time Perspective: Prospective
Quality of the confocal image
Quality will be assessed subjectively. Subjective technical quality of each video sequence will be scored by two independent experts.
Outcome Time Frame:
Michael B Wallace, MD,MPH
Mayo Clinic Florida
United States: Institutional Review Board
- Colorectal Polyps
- inflammatory bowel disease
- associated neoplasia
- Digestive System Neoplasms
- Gastrointestinal Neoplasms
- Colonic Polyps
|Mayo Clinic Florida||Jacksonville, Florida 32224|