Endometrial Receptivity After GnRH Agonist Triggering From Final Oocyte Maturation
Inclusion criteria :
- Healthy oocyte donor women
- Aged 18-35 years
- With a menstrual cycle length of 26-35 days
- Normal ultrasound scan of uterus and ovaries
- Normal basal hormones
- No contraindication for controlled ovarian stimulation (COS)
- Willing to participate in the study and providing written informed consent.
- Subjects with current or previous history of an endocrine abnormality
- Subjects with an abnormal outcome of blood biochemistry or hematology
- Subjects with an abnormal cervical smear
- Subjects with a chronic disease
- Subjects with any relevant ovarian-, tubal- or uterine-pathology that could
interfere with the COS treatment
- Subjects who had a previous history of ovarian hyperresponse or ovarian
hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS), polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) or a basal antral
follicle count (AFC) of more than 20 on ultrasound (11 mm, both ovaries combined) .
- Previous low ovarian response to FSH or hMG treatment (i.e. cycle cancelled due to
insufficient ovarian response or less than 6 oocytes obtained).
- A history of recurrent miscarriage,
- Smoking more than 10 cigarettes per day.
- Not willing to comply with study procedures