Genome-wide Association Study to Predict Treatment Response for Chemotherapy in Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Histological confirmed esophageal squamous cell carcinoma
- Patients treated with Taxane or 5-FU or platinum based chemotherapy.
- provision of a signed written informed consent.
- patients not signed written informed consent.
- patient unacceptable for study in the judgement of the investigator.
Type of Study:
Observational Model: Cohort, Time Perspective: Prospective
Biomarkers predictive of clinical response to Taxane or 5-fluorouracil or platinum based chemotherapy.
Outcome Time Frame:
Korea: Food and Drug Administration
- Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
- Carcinoma, Squamous Cell
- Esophageal Diseases