A Phase II Study Evaluating Combined Zevalin(Ibritumomab Tiuxetan)and Velcade(Bortezomib)in Relapsed/Refractory Mantle Cell Lymphoma
- Patients with relapsed or refractory Mantle Cell lymphoma with measurable disease.
- Age > 18 years old
- Expected survival >/= 3 months
- ECOG performance status of 0, 1 or 2 at initiation of study (Appendix I).
- Laboratory tests meet the levels specified in the protocol
- Patients must not have received chemotherapy, radiation or surgical resection of
malignancy within 3 weeks of study initiation. However, if they have received
nitrosurea or mitomycin C then they should not be enrolled in the study until 6 weeks
after therapy was last received.
- No limitations to number of prior therapies
- No prior radioimmunotherapy (RIT)
- Prior bortezomib is allowed
- Patient must be fully recovered from all toxicities associated with prior surgery,
radiation treatment, chemotherapy or immunotherapy.
- No active, serious infection or medical or psychiatric illness likely to interfere
with participation in this clinic trial
- No known HIV infection
- No active CNS involvement
- Bone Marrow Involvement >/= 25% within 30 days of initiation of study treatment
- Pregnant or breast feeding
- No patients who have received G-CSF or GM-CSF within the 14 days prior to initiating
- No patient who has had major surgery within the four weeks prior to initiating
- No patients with pleural effusion or significant ascites