- Vincristine (VCR): 1.5 mg/m2 (maximum dose 2 mg) iv days 1, 8, 15 and 22
- daunorubicin (DNR) 45 mg/m2 i.v. days 1, 8, 15 and 22
- Prednisone (PDN): 60 mg/m2 per day, i.v. or p.o., days 1-27
- Imatinib 600 mg p.o. from day 1 until the beginning of the consolidation. Important
Note: The administration of imatinib be initiated as soon as the outcome of cytogenetic
and molecular study, which will be known under normal conditions during prophase
Patients should be in RC and shall be a minimum of 2 weeks of finding it. Patients did not
discontinue treatment with imatinib during this period. Minimum counts to start the
consolidation are: neutrophils> 1x109 / L and platelets> 100x109 / L.
- Mercaptopurine (MP) 50 mg/m2, p.o. days 1 to 7, 28 to 35 and 56 to 63
- MTX: 1.5 g/m2, i.v. continuous infusion for 24 hours on days 1, 28 and 56.
- VP-16: 100 mg/m2 every 12 hours, i.v. (1 hour infusion) on days 14 and 42
- ARA-C: 1000 mg/m2 every 12 hours, i.v. (3-hour infusion) days 14-15 and 42-43
- triple intrathecal treatment days 1, 28 and 56
- Imatinib 600 mg / d po, from day 1 to 15 days before the TPH.
During consolidation therapy is recommended in primary prophylaxis with G-CSF or found
neutropenia (<0.5 x109 / L). This factor was administered daily until the neutrophil count
is > 1x109 / L in two consecutive measurements. Alternatively, PEG-filgrastim can be used
(eg 16 and 44), at the discretion of each center
Allogenic THP or Autologous TPH
Endpoint Classification: Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Efficacy in terms of number of complete response
Spain: Ministry of Health