Prognosis Of Patients With Aggressive B-Cell Lymphoma, Treated With Rituximab+Anthracycline Regimen (ProDLBCL)
1. Histologically confirmed newly diagnosed aggressive B-cell lymphoma according to the
current World Health Organisation Classification, from 2001 to 2007.
2. Any stage of disease.
3. Treatment with R-CHOP or R-CHOP like regimens (+/- transplant).
4. Age at least 18 years.
5. Availability of tissue biopsy at diagnosis for a possible centralized revision.
6. Availability of data on clinical involvement, laboratory, treatment and follow up.
Type of Study:
Observational Model: Cohort, Time Perspective: Retrospective
Massimo Federico, MD
Oncologia II Azienda Ospedaliera Universitaria di Modena
Italy: The Italian Medicines Agency
- B-Cell Lymphomas
- Aggressive B-cell lymphoma
- Lymphoma, B-Cell