A Prospective and Observational Cohort Study to Evaluate the Treatment Model and Medical Economics of Advanced Gastric Cancer Chemotherapy in Clinical Practice in China
1. The patient has histologically confirmed locally-advanced or recurrent and/or
metastatic gastric or esophagogastric junction adenocarcinoma, has missed the
opportunity of surgical excision, making curative therapy impossible.
2. The informed consent form is signed.
3. A specimen of tumor tissue (puncture biopsy or surgical specimen) is available.
4. ECOG performance status is 0, 1 or 2.
5. The patient's general conditions and functions of important organs allow generalized
chemotherapy according to the investigator's judgment
6. The patient is aged≥18
1. The patient is known to be allergic to any study drug.
2. The patient is recruited in other clinical study or is planned to participate into
other clinical study.
3. The patient has previously accepted chemotherapy against advanced or metastatic
diseases (the patient may be recruited if the previous adjuvant therapy/neoadjuvant
therapy was completed more than 6 months before inclusion).