A Randomised Control Trial to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Two Different Protocols of Endometrial Priming for Embryo Transfer.
- Women between 18-50 years old with desire of children and needs of embryo transfer.
- Plasma prolactin less than 30.
- Uterine cavity that allow pregnancy, body mass index between 20-30.
- And signed consent inform.
- History of estrogen dependent cancer, unknown origin vaginal bleeding.
- Ovarian cyst.
- Contraindications to be pregnant.
- Estrogen allergy.
Type of Study:
Allocation: Randomized, Endpoint Classification: Safety/Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Parallel Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Difference between day means in endometrial priming to achieve 7 mm.
Outcome Time Frame:
Spain: Agencia Española de Medicamentos y Productos Sanitarios
- Oral estrogens
- transdermal estrogens
- endometrial priming