Phase IV Study on QoL in Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma When Treated With Lenalidomide
1. Be at least 18 years of age
2. Have a confirmed diagnosis of MM
3. Starting lenalidomide treatment for MM (due to relapsed or refractory disease) after
one prior treatment.
4. Have personally signed and dated a legally effective written informed consent form
prior to admission to the study.
5. Must be willing and able to understand and comply with the study requirements.
1. Individuals who have taken any experimental drugs or participated in a clinical trial
within 30 days prior to screening.
2. Individuals with significant psychiatric illness or a clinically significant
acute/chronic uncontrolled medical condition that might affect their experience of
myeloma symptoms or their ability to describe them.