1. Aged from 20 to less than 75 years old at the time of obtaining informed consent.
2. Histological or cytological diagnosis of solid tumors.
3. Subjects who have progressed after treatment with approved therapies or for whom
there are no standard effective therapies available.
4. Adequate organ function.
5. Subjects who have no carryover of effect from prior therapy or no adverse drug
reactions (excluding alopecia) that may affect the safety evaluation of the
6. Performance Status (PS) 0-1 established by Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG).
7. Expected to survive for 3 months or longer after starting administration of the
1. Females who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
2. Brain metastases with clinical symptoms or which requires treatment.
3. Serious complications or disease history.
4. Subjects who cannot take oral medication.
5. Using antiplatelet/anticoagulant drugs.
6. Continuous using of drugs or foods that strongly inhibit or induce CYP3A4/5 or CYP2D6
during the study period.
7. Scheduled for surgery during the study period.
8. Known to be HIV, HBV or HCV positive.
9. Suffering from psychotic disorder(s) and/or unstable recurrent affective disorder(s)
evident by use of anti-psychotics or have had a suicide attempt(s) within
approximately the last 2 years.
10. History of drug or alcohol dependency or abuse within 2 years.
11. Presence of a progressive central nervous system (CNS) disease, including
degenerative CNS diseases and progressive tumors.
12. Received any other investigational product or device within 4 weeks before