The oncoFISH Cervical Test for Detection of 3q26 Region Gain
- Women 21 years of age or greater with recent LSIL who are scheduled for colposcipal
- Women with previous or current STD or HIV may be included
- Women with previous LSIL history may be included.
- pregnant women,
- women with vaginal intraepithelial lesions,
- women on a chemotherapeutic agent,
- women with previous or current cancer except for non-cervical squamous cell carcinoma
Type of Study:
Observational Model: Cohort, Time Perspective: Prospective
Michael W Kilpatrick, Ph.D.
United States: Institutional Review Board
- Cervical Cancer
- Uterine Cervical Neoplasms
||New Haven, Connecticut 06511