Study of Chemotherapy Combined With Adoptive Cellular Therapy With Dendritic and Cytokine-induced Killer Cells in Triple Negative Breast Cancer Patients
1. Metastatic breast cancer patients should be definitively diagnosis based on
histopathology, with ER-negative and PR-negative, FISH testing for her-2-negative
2. All the patients enrolled will be given standard cyclophosphamide combined thiotepa and
carboplatin chemotherapy and cellular therapy.Cellular therapy consisting of one cycle
of chemotherapy followed by an apheresis and ex vivo cultures to generate DC and CIK,
followed by low-dose Oral Cyclophosphamide .
3. The response is assessed using Response Evaluation Criteria in Solid Tumor Group
4. Estimate time to progression, survival rates and clinical benefit response on patients.
5. Find biomarkers associated with drug response.
Observational Model: Cohort, Time Perspective: Prospective
progression-free survivalis measured from the date therapy is initiated to the date of documented disease progression or death
six months to two year
Jing Yu, MD, PhD
Beijing Cancer Hospital
China: Ministry of Health