Infusion of a Local Anaesthetic in the Surgical After Modified Radical Mastectomy With Expander
- Patients diagnosed with operable breast cancer, which will be submitted to modified
- Sign informed consent.
1. Mastectomy without lymphadenectomy
2. Over 80 years
3. Cognitive impairment and patients with serious psychiatric disorders before diagnosis
of the cancer process
4. Severe liver or kidney disease
5. Patients allergic or intolerant to any of the drugs used in the study protocol.
6. Regular users of analgesics or narcotics
Type of Study:
Allocation: Randomized, Endpoint Classification: Safety/Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Parallel Assignment, Masking: Double Blind (Subject, Caregiver), Primary Purpose: Treatment
effectiveness of administering levo-bupicaine to control postoperative pain.
the control postoperative pain will be measured by a a patient satisfaction scale (very good, good, fair, bad, very bad)
Outcome Time Frame:
Spain: Ethics Committee
- Local Anesthetic