- Stable pulmonary sarcoidosis with no change in medication during the last 3 months.
- Any significant other pulmonary and\or co-morbidity that can affect exercise
- Chronic steroid treatment more than 5 mg/day.
- Previous lung surgery.
- Advanced heart failure (NYHA III-IV )
- Malignancy during the last 3 years
Type of Study:
Observational Model: Cohort, Time Perspective: Prospective
Improvment in 6 minute walking distance and VO2/KG max following pulmonary rehabilitation.
Outcome Time Frame:
Israel: Ethics Commission
- Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
- stable pulmonary sarcoidosis with no change in medication during the last 3 months/
- Sarcoidosis, Pulmonary