- Age above 18 years.
- Histology or cytology proven KRAS-WT mCRC.
- Performance status ≤3 (Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group [ECOG] classification)
- Life expectancy of more than 12 weeks.
- Written informed consent.
- In women of childbearing potential, appropriate contraceptive measures must be used
during treatment with cetuximab and for 6 months following the last dose of
- Past systemic immune therapy for disease other than cancer.
- Past immune or other target therapy for cancer (not including bevacizumab).
- Presence of acne or acneiform rash prior to starting treatment with cetuximab.
- Patients with treatment plan of cetuximab and capecitabine combination.
- For female patients: the patient is pregnant or lactating.