Monitoring of Plerixafor Off-Label Use in the European Group for Blood and Bone Marrow Transplantation (EBMT) Registry
Patients treated with plerixafor who have 1 or more of the following:
- Background disease other than lymphoma or multiple myeloma (MM)
- Are younger than 18 years of age.
- Received transplant using ex vivo plerixafor-mobilised cells (umbilical cord cell,
peripheral blood (PB), bone marrow (BM) cell collection)
- Received treatment with plerixafor alone (i.e., without granulocyte colony
stimulating factor (G-CSF))
- Contraindication for G-CSF
- Transplants using plerixafor-mobilised cells from allogeneic donor
- Received transplant using plerixafor-mobilised bone marrow cells
- Routes of plerixafor administration other than subcutaneous
- Patients whose cells do not mobilize poorly
- Adults diagnosed with lymphoma or multiple myeloma (MM) and have been treated with
plerixafor according to the European Union (EU) label.