- Histologic diagnosis of nasopharyngeal carcinoma or NSCLC
- With an evaluable secondary malignant neoplasm of Liver, diameter≥2cm
- Without transcatheter arterial chemoembolization (TACE) treatment
- Performance status of 0 to 1 on the Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) Scale.
- Estimated life expectancy of at least 3 months
- Patient compliance and geographic proximity that allow adequate follow-up.
- Adequate organ function including the following: Bone marrow: absolute neutrophil
count (ANC) >or= 1.5x10^9/L, platelets >or= 100x10^9/L, hemoglobin >or= 9g/dL.
Hepatic: bilirubin <1.5 x ULN, alkaline phosphatase, aspartate transaminase (AST) and
alanine transaminase (ALT) < 2.5 x ULN (alkaline phosphatase, AST, ALT < 5 x ULN is
acceptable if liver has tumor involvement). Renal: calculated creatinine clearance >
- Men or women of at least 18 years of age.
- Signed informed consent from patient.
- Women who are pregnant or in lactation
- Systemic treatment for another cancer within the year prior to study entry
- Known hypersensitivity to any of the study drugs or to drugs with similar chemical
- Use of investigational agents within 28 days of the Baseline visit, or participating
simultaneously in any other clinical studies
- Severe co-morbidity of any type that may interfere with assessment of the patient for