- Female patients 18-100 years of age.
- All races and ethnicities.
- Being seen in the Winthrop P. Rockefeller Cancer Institute for vulvar cancer
requiring lymph node evaluation for the ipsilateral or contralateral groin.
- Willing participation following informed consent process.
- Has not had prior groin surgery or radiation to the groins.
- Any condition the PI or study physician determines that will put the subject at risk
during the procedure.
- Allergy to blue dye used in lymphatic identification.
- Pregnant or breast feeding.