Dose-dependent Effect of Fentanyl on Cough Attenuation During Emergence From General Anaesthesia
- the patients undergoing general anaesthesia for elective thyroidectomy due to thyroid
- ASA I-II.
- 20-59 years old.
- female only.
- signs of difficult intubation.
- risks for perioperative pulmonary aspiration.
- history of chronic respiratory disease.
- recent upper respiratory track infection.
- previous and recent smoking history
Type of Study:
Allocation: Randomized, Endpoint Classification: Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Parallel Assignment, Masking: Double Blind (Subject, Caregiver, Investigator), Primary Purpose: Supportive Care
South Korea: Korea Food and Drug Administration (KFDA)
- Thyroid Neoplasm
- Thyroid Neoplasms