- - Age> 18 years.
- Patient with histologically confirmed malignancy, during initial treatment with
chemotherapy, followed or not by surgery, or the first week of radiotherapy. Patients
with hematologic malignancy (including non-Hodgkin's lymphoma or Hodgkin's disease)
may be included in the study, except for patients with leukemia.
- Having a fatigue up during the week preceding the inclusion level measured by the
average patient with 2 or more on a visual analogue scale (VAS) graded from 0 to 10
(0 expressing no fatigue and 10 the maximum fatigue imaginable ).
- Volunteered to participate in PEPs "Coping with fatigue."
- Usually followed as outpatients.
- Condition preserved (ECOG PS 2).
- Available for all meetings of the educational program (5 sessions of 2 hours over a
period of 5 weeks).
- Able to read, write and understand French.
- Resident (s) in a 50 km radius around the center investigator.
- Can be contacted by phone.
- Compulsory membership of a social security system.
- Obtaining informed consent in writing, signed and dated.
- - Patient (e) with the inclusion anemia with a hemoglobin level below 10 g/100 mL.
- Patient (e) having a documented history of cognitive or psychiatric disorders.
- Patient (e) can not be followed for family, social, geographical or psychological.
- Patient (e) deprived of their liberty by court or administrative