Hematologic Toxicity Observation of the TPF Medical Protocol. Description of the Impact of Febrile Neutropenia in Patients Who Receive the Chemotherapy of the TPF Medical Protocol in Head and Neck Cell Carcinoma
In this study we will describe
- habits of medical staff in prescription of growth factors or antibiotic prophylaxis
- ratio of patients treated by growth factors in primary or secondary prophylaxis
- ratio of patients treated in primary prophylaxis who present a febrile neutropenia
- ratio of patients who need to be hospitalized and the duration of those
- causes of lateness, of decreasing, and of stop of chemotherapy
- antibiotic and growth factors prophylaxis tolerance .
Observational Model: Cohort, Time Perspective: Prospective
biologic blood counts
evaluation of medical status evaluation of hematologic toxicity description of clinic toxicity: feber, sepsis..
blood test before every chemotherapy up to 4 months
ROLLAND Frederic, MD
France: Comité consultatif sur le traitement de l'information en matière de recherche dans le domaine de la santé