- Subjects with histologically and/or cytologically diagnosis of solid tumor
- Subjects with solid tumor which is resistant to standard anti-tumor therapies, or
which no appropriate treatment is available
- Subjects whose toxicity of previous treatment has recovered to Grade 1 or lower
toxicity (except for alopecia)
- Subjects who completed previous anti-tumor therapy before at least 4 weeks
- Subjects who are 20 years or older
- Subjects with 0 to 1 of PS
- Subjects agree to be hospitalized for DLT observation.
- Subjects with adequate organ functions
- Males and females of childbearing potential must agree to use appropriate
contraception from the agreement to 30 days after study drug administration.
- Agree to participate in this study in writing based on voluntary will
- Subjects with brain metastasis accompanying clinical symptoms or requiring treatment
- Subjects with the severe complication or disease history
- Subjects unable to take oral medication.
- Subjects being treated with drugs that strongly inhibit or induce CYP3A4 and that may
be possibly used during this study.
- Scheduled for surgery during the projected course of the study.
- Positive for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV antibody) test or positive for
hepatitis B surface (HBs antigen) or hepatitis C (HCV antibody) by serum test.
- Subjects who in the view of the investigator are not able to comply with this
protocol because of psychiatric or physical diseases including alcoholism or drug
- Pregnant or nursing subjects
- Subjects who are participating in another clinical trial.