Study of the Modification of the Fixation of FDG, F-Miso and FLT Measured in PET/CT at Patients Before and in the Course of Exclusive Radiotherapy or Concomitant Radiochemotherapy for Primitive Bronchial Cancer
- patients with non-small-cell lung carcinoma hitologicaly proved
- Candidate patients in a treatment with aim guardian by exclusive thoracic
radiotherapy or of concomitant radiochemotherapy (tumoral dose superior to 60 Gy) (
- Measurable tumor according to the criteria of evaluation RECIST
- Histology other one than primitive bronchial cancer not in small cells lung
- The patients for whom no tumoral target is assessable (forgiveness completes after
first chemotherapy, operated patients).
- Patients for whom a radiotherapy with curative aim is not indicated (tumoral
extension, metastases, general state, co-morbidity).
- Patient having benefited from an examination PET in the FDG with in more than 4 weeks
and for which a new PET in the FDG is not necessary with in the framework of its