Feasibility of Remote Cardiac Monitoring of Post-Operative Cancer Patients Experiencing Atrial Fibrillation
- Post-Operative cancer patients experiencing atrial fibrillation and otherwise
clinically ready to be discharged.
- Must attend two outpatient visits at MSKCC's cardiology practice during the study
period, as specified by the participant's Attending.
- Must be older than 21 years of age.
- Non-English speaking patients
Type of Study:
Observational Model: Cohort, Time Perspective: Prospective
Assess the feasibility and acceptance of continuous remote cardiac monitoring
In post-operative patients with respect to recurrence of post-operative atrial fibrillation upon discharge.
Outcome Time Frame:
4 to 6 weeks
Michelle Johnson, MD
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
United States: Institutional Review Board
- Post-Operative Cancer Patients Experiencing Atrial
- atrial fibrillation
- ECG monitor
- Blood pressure device
- Remote Cardiac Monitoring
- Atrial Fibrillation
|Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center||New York, New York 10021|