- We will collect paraffin blocked resected lung tissue samples from stage I~IIIa
non-small cell lung cancer patients (age, 40~80 years old) who received lobectomy of
the affected lung.
- History of uremia, other malignant disease, and liver cirrhosis
- History of pneumonia and pulmonary tuberculosis
- History of long period of medications.
Type of Study:
Time Perspective: Retrospective
Taiwan: Institutional Review Board
- Lung Adenocarcinoma
- lung adenocarcinomas
- Expression of optic atrophy type 1 (OPA1) protein in lung adenocarcinoma
- Adenocarcinoma, Mucinous
- Optic Atrophy
- Lung Neoplasms
- Optic Atrophy, Autosomal Dominant