Intra-hepatic Chemotherapy With Oxaliplatin Every Second Week in Combination With Systemic Gemcitabine and Capecitabine in Combination With Cetuximab in Patient With Non-resectable Liver Metastases From Cholangiocarcinoma. A Phase II Trial.
• Informed consent
- Age > 18 years
- Performance status 0-1; expected survival ≥ 3 months
- Patient with histologically or cytologically adenocarcinoma developed from cells in
the gall bladder, extra- or intrahepatic bile ducts or malignant cells consistent
with above mentioned and radiologic findings consistent with cholangiocarcinoma
- Liver metastases not suitable for surgery or other local treatment
- Extrahepatic disease should be excluded by PET-CT-scan.
- Prior treatment with chemotherapy or no progression on first line treatment
- Metastases < 70 % of the liver
- neutrophile granulocytes ≥ 1.5 x 109/l og thrombocytes ≥ 100 x 109/l
- bilirubin < 2.0 x UNL (upper normal limit).
- creatinine-clearance ≥ 30 ml/min.
- INR < 2.
- Intrahepatic treatment can be accomplished
- The patients is approved by a multidisciplinary team
Exclusion Criteria:• Other current or prior malignant disease except adequately treated
and cured carcinoma in situ of the cervix or squamous cell carcinoma of the skin.
- Cytotoxic or experimental treatment within a 14 days period before start of trial
- The patient is not allowed to participate in other clinical trials.
- Any clinical symptoms suggesting peripheral neuropathy grade 2
- Other severe medical conditions
- Severe cardial disease or AMI < 1 year
- Presence of diseases preventing oral therapy
- Patients with uncontrolled infection
- Pregnant or lactating women
- Women capable of childbearing not using a sufficient method of birth control
- Patients not able to understand the treatment or to collaborate
- Prior serious or unsuspected reaction after treatment with fluoropyrimidine
- Known prior hypersensitivity reactions to the agents
- Interstitial pneumonitis or pulmonary fibrosis